Happy Weekend Inspiration Card 2


Wow, thank you everyone for emailing me your positive feedback, and for making suggestions! There's a lot of inspiration within all of us, I see!

As it happens, this inspiration card also fits very well with this week's illustration friday theme "enough". Enough is enough with feeling bad about ourselves!

I've decided to make this one for all us women out there. For the days when we think our hips are too wide, our nose is too long, our chest is too small, our feet too big... FORGET IT ALL! We're gorgeous like we are! :-)

Happy weekend everyone!
If you have a suggestion for next week, I'm happy to hear from you! astrid(at)PotatoMammaDesign.com

See you back here next weekend with the next inspiration card!
Astrid

10 comments:

murphy girl said...

nice work, great take!

Anonymous said...

faboo and on trend, doll!!

love the violet!!

a : )

Ellen Byrne said...

Right on! We ARE gorgeous! All of us. And your artwork is particularly gorgeous as well. I really love your stuff.

Shano said...

Hella cute will mucho attitude! Love the illo!

Danielle McDonald said...

FABULOUS INSPIRATION! Love your work. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog too! I am looking forward to checking in with you again.

Anonymous said...

Very inspirational post, and the artwork is gorgeous too! :) Love your blog!

damon said...

super cute

Bee said...

Great card, super design, a very cool lady :)

Plasterdoll said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by at my blog. Nice take on fashion illustration! Love the dress! :)

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Hi Astrid! Great idea about the Inspiration Card, and fabulous artwork!

I love the patterns and lines!

-Anthony